Saturday, March 21, 2015

Hands

Her hands
Were soft
As if
Healing
Everything
They touched
The sides
Of my face
My mouth
My eyelids
The comfort
Was exciting
In its own way
Like a trance
A gradual walk
With a smile
On my face
She explored
With grace
My face
And I felt
As if
I had forgiven
Myself
For everything
In the past
And everything
In the future
Just so
That her hands
Could trace
My face
With grace
Dripping off
Her hands
As if building
A memory
Of warmth
And expressed love
Pure love
Endangered love
For what it was
As it was
Her hands
Smelling
Pretty
Enticing making
Strokes
On my face
Like painting
Like a boat
In a lake
Just being
Seeing
Experiencing
Everything
Experiencing
Quietness
Her giggles
Her laughter
Her humour
Her intellect
Her sadness
Her happiness
Her flaws
Her storms
Her spring
Her autumn
Her rains
Her veins
Like sailors
Don't drink
From the sea
True sailors
Always
Just
Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment