Sunday, July 3, 2016

The muse to be

She would
Smile
Like an angel
Going through
A greed-flu

As if she
Had understood
Seduction

The darkness
In her eyes
Like a shadow
Of her vibe
A lucid
Reflection
Of my own

She thought
Of being immortal
She thought
I had the power

She thought
My ink
Could
Make that miracle
Happen

As if
The whiteness
Of my sheet
Resembled
The peace
The treasure
Of the multicolored
Heaven

She said
She'd swore
On
The universe
Itself
That she saw
A rainbow
Behind my
Head

She'd move
In ways 
My eyes
Hesitate
And stop
To even
Blink

Like a ship
Caught up
In a stormy
Night
And now
Just waiting
To sink

Amidst these
Lies
Rainbows
Butterflies
My cigarette
Burnt
Untouched

I kissed her
Thighs
She kissed
My head
Our choices
Of drugs
Were different

For her
It was
The immortal
Peace in heaven
For me
It was her touch

Such fantasies
I say
Such fantasies.

1 comment: