Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Oh anna


Hello Anna 
How's your day? 
Did you meditate 
Or did you pray ? 

I meditated 
And centred me 
You though 
I thought I'd see 

I'd hoped 
To see you 
In that garden 
Of mine 
No-thought 
No-action 
And no-mind 

Just flowers 
That'd open up 
To your smiles 
And laughter 
When you're 
Woken up 

Where I'd lay 
Beside 
Your gorgeous 
Soul 
Feeling satisfied 
And feeling whole 

I'd close my eyes 
Your hands would hold 
My hands inside 
The sheets so old 

Your hands would 
Almost melt my fingers 
Like there's more 
To explore 
And then some more 

When you'd 
Touch me 
I'd shut my eyes 
To be aware of 
My hands 
You'd want 
To explore 

I'd be aware 
Of every inch
You touch 
Transcending 
Healing 
Warming up 

Holding hands 
To caressing my arms 
To touching my neck 
A trancidental dance 

Oh Anna 
You beauty.





 




No comments:

Post a Comment