Friday, October 15, 2010

the kiss...


walking on an arcade,
in a bedlam,holding hands,
things were still complaisant,
yet difficult to understand.

walking by the peddlers,
waving through the dust,
not leaving her hand throughout,
'tis medley of love and lust.

jumping over the pits,
and stomping over the weed,
she looked at me and smiled,
irresistibly taking the lead.

she took me to this corner,
unnoticed in a street,
impinged me to the wall,
accelerating my heartbeat.

her arms girded me,
like her body i clasped,
she quivered in silence,
with a subtle distraught in her breath.

i could hear her whisper
the unhindered words,
she sounded embittered
yet sweet like the birds.

she shriveled unto me,
and i hid her in my arms,
i plunged in a trance
like the unspoken charms.

she looked up to me
a few more words she hissed,
her tender lips stopped
to which ...i kissed.

i kissed her fears out,
and i knew that 'twas love,
unnoticed we stood there,
just like the exultant doves.

No comments:

Post a Comment