Friday, October 15, 2010

the last piece of art...


the last piece of i art i saw,
snatching every breath of mine,
detailed until perfection shook,
was her face that left me crying,

in this unknown world i stood,
my thoughts shouted quietly,
a part of me was what i lacked,
my thoughts jumped in serenity.

none listened to the words i cried,
angels sat and smiled at me,
others noticed my bloodshot eyes,
compared their secluded lives mith me.

"is there not a human left
on this blessed planet earth
to wipe the tears of her eyes?
a divine light of little worth?"

her last smile curled in pain,
her hair when blew it blew in deft,
her happiness walked down in vain,
her whispers stopped when she left.

the last piece of art i saw,
snatching every breath of mine,
detailed until perfection shook,
was her face that left me crying...

No comments:

Post a Comment