Thursday, April 16, 2015

First time

Its
The first
Time
I have
Acknowledged
The kiss
Of
The first
Sunlight
Surfacing
Momentarily
Unconditional
Feeling
The
Distance
On
My skin
The one
It traveled
For
Me

Its
The first
Time
I have felt
The autopiloted
Lungs
Making
Me feel
Alive
With
Its strange
Sensation

Its
The first
Time
I have
Heard
The sounds
The vibes
Being able
To hear
Is such
A miracle
Right
Now

Its
The first
Time
I have
Touched
My face
To touch
My face
For
The first
Time

Its the
First time
I have
Felt
Everything
Through
Senses
Undiscovered
A feeling
Beyond
A physical
Contact
A happening
A symphony
The never-ending
Symphony
And you
Are Just
An instrument
Meaningless
Like the sun
Like your smile
Like the planets
Like the dew
Like the honey
Like the snow
Or the rain
Or
The river's
Flow
For meanings
Are limited
To our minds
To blind
Us from
The true
The real
All the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment