Thursday, April 23, 2015

Prostitutes

I don't like 
comparing
but now that you
have
let me begin

I see these
so called
men with
rationality
with egos
harder 
than their 
hard ons

impotent
unjust
unworthy
swinging
between their dreams
teaching others
preaching others
ridiculing mothers
calling others
prostitutes
as if 
prostitutes
are not people
not beings
but 
dirt
(that they often dream of)
and for
some reason
some funny reason
their 
own will 
wisdom
has turned to 
treason
for they cant see
the rationality
prostitutes have
the level of acceptance
the level of pain
they have conquered

they keep 
telling me
to focus 
on the wants
to focus on the
goals
not what
you don't want
good
thanks
thank you
for that freedom
but wait 
you turn around
and slap me
with your
impotence
while
you blow
the corporate 
day in
day out
playing with 
their balls
made of
measurable
freedom
but only to
a certain limit

a certain limit?
are you for real?
you fuckin unpolished
shoe's heal
of the one sitting
on top
of your corporate
food chain
and you talk of freedom?

and poets
are not paid well
and poems
do not sell well
just b'coz
you can't measure
such depths
with your
dirty
little circle 
of paper exchanging
hearts and dreams
my poems aren't 
worth
your fuckin paper money 
they are worth
the paper they exist on
worth the hearts 
they heal
and if my poetry 
can not feed me
id rather die hungry
for my soul feeds
on feelings
on patterns
on love
and if you cant exchange that
for the same
then fuck you
i'd rather die hungry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment