Monday, January 6, 2014

My love story of orange infused onions.

The other day I was wandering in the kitchen, beating my head against the slab, trying to figure out what to serve with my stuffed leg of chicken. I looked up and saw the onion seated in the corner feeling shy and trying to hide himself behind the cruet set our chef had told us to have on each table. I looked further up and there was the butter smiling & winking at me saying "Senor, I make everything tasty". I was tempted by her confidence itself.  And Suddenly, just to add more love and passion, lady orange looked at me with her lustrous eyes. Completely enticed and bound by her seductive beauty and along with her aroma, I quickly decided to introduce all to each other. Told them to warm up to each other in the oven for a little while till they all would get along and infuse their own thoughts and flavours into each other. To give finality, serve them on a salty biscuit with a caper on top.

1 comment:

  1. this seems to be interesting !
    also, the way u have expressed it makes me more fascinated by the recipe

    ReplyDelete