Monday, May 1, 2017

Lands and sea

Buried deep 
Inside my bed 
With words drooling
On my head 

From faces 
I have grown 
Up with 
In places I have 
Grown and 
Hid 

Those corners
And those 
Dusty rooms 
Dirty plates 
And broken 
Brooms 

Hide somewhere
In my town 
In memories
Somewhere down 

Down the line
In Time
My time 
Glories lived 
And I would shine 

Won alone 
Won it all 
None around 
To clap or call 

I smiled at 
My conquered lands
Well constructed 
Built with hands 

And then 
I had 
To stop and leave 
My conquered lands 
My giant seas 

Back to where
My school books were 
Reading stories
They believed 

Believed to let 
Me code the world 
In sentences 
Made of words 

The conquered 
Lands 
Giant seas
Washed away 
With reality 

Reality 
That they believed 
Would give birth 
To those seas 

To seas 
And 
To those lands 
And to the singers 
Of the bands 

That sang
Songs of freedom
That sang songs 
Of hope 
To let out their treason 
And wash it
With my soap 

Clean it 
Clean it 
Wipe it clean 
Wipe it till 
You're eighteen 

And then 
In the 'real world'
Do what they've 
Done above 

Follow follow 
Kill your lands 
Kill those seas 
With your hands 

Choke them 
Till they fuckin 
Die 
For if you don't
Then they will try 

Kill them 
Cut them 
Chop them up 
"If you don't 
Then you will cry" 

You will cry 
And you will loose 
And if you try 
Then you will choose 

Choose your 
Path 
Loose your sight
Try walking
And you just might 

You might just 
Reach those 
Lands and sea
Standing tall 
On your feet 

Hold that story
Hold your ground
Look straight
Don't turn around 

You will 
Walk and 
You will see
That's always been
Your realty

Buried deep 
Inside my bed 
I start living 
My dreams instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment