Monday, May 1, 2017

Sigh-chedelic

Half the world
Across from here 
She sat looking
At everything clear 

With sunlight 
Lighting up 
Her smile 
She turned around
So she could 
Feel 

Feel the sunlight 
On her back 
Sunrays sinks
To slowly hack 

Hack her 
Pores 
Hack her mind 
Hack her 
Empty
Glass of wine 

Her eyes 
Roll up 
In the loving warmth
Her neck looks like 
A silent storm 

I reach in now 
To breathe her in 
I caress her chest 
And rub her skin 

Her nipples Stand 
Up to see 
What they can touch 
What they can feel 

Her smile begins 
To invite me in 
My mind and soul 
As well my skin 

Our skins greet
With a wholesome 
Thirst 
Our lips open 
Her sit above 

Above 
My chin 
Above my heart 
Above my stomach 
And then I grin 

I lay behind
Her 
I stay behind 
Her 
I bite and lick 
And kiss 
Behind her 
I put my hands
On her thighs 
She pulls me 
Close 
And then sighs 
My fingertips
Part her thighs 
Louder breaths 
Louder sighs 
Her back 
Curls in an arc 
Her body 
Like a piece of art 
Her fragrance 
Born from satisfaction 
Her soft breasts 
Above her heart 

Holds me 
Molds me 
Gently folds me 
Her tongue 
Resisting 
From the start 
Dives in my 
Mouth now 
Strives in my 
Mouth now 
Alive in my 
Mouth now 
Takes a walk 

Like a beautiful 
Girl walking in the rain 
Happy despite 
All her pains. 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful picture. You are create more stuff in own weblog. Nice post, Thing well explained. I shared this weblog in 24 hour Des Moines Towing site. Thank you so much for this poetry.

    ReplyDelete