Monday, September 7, 2015

To stop.

Tersely designed
Concepts
Methods
Structured dreams
Still lucid
Intelligible
Realms of imagination
Extending beyond
My fingers
Beyond my reach
Teach me
How to tame
My mind
Blind fuckin mind
From wandering off
How do I convince
To calm it down
To stop
And take a deep breath
While it panics
Drowning in
Heavy breathing
Seeing no reason
To stop
Hop hop
Hopping all over
Souvenirs
I hid in the
Cupboard
Of my reckless
Feral
And free mind
It wouldn't
Care to even
Scare you away
I'm trying
But it giggles
When I tell it to
Shut the fuck up
My pen doesn't stop
It seems more determined
Than me
Loosing out ink
Faster than time
Could comprehend
What it tries to say
My pen knows
A lot more
About what I have to
Say
Playing on this sheet
Exploring corners
Of cheeks
Beautifully using them
As matter for poetry
Set it free already
Please let me go
But my pen
Just laughs along with my mind
What do I fuckin do
With this limited
Memory
Playing in my head
On loop
Again and again
About how I threw
The chance to
Caress your skin
And here it
Begins
Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment