Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Unfinished

Your fingers
Are so thin
As sharp as
My heart has ever been
Tracing treasures
On your skin
While your eyes speak
Of the darkness within
The funny kind of dark
Lit with a bit of spark
Of your smiles
And the seeds of your
Soul
That you thought
Will not grow into
What you have become

Sit with me now
Keep talking
Your voice and the vibe
Heal me so
From all I have been
To myself within
Breathe on my skin
A little more
After we have kissed
And the after taste
Of the coffee your soul
Drank with mine
And the ciggeratte's smoke
Going up with each other's
Ideas
That we might never discuss
Again
Begin another
Conversation
In this moment
To the next
A word attaching
Past to the rest
Of what is happening
And what will happen
Like a vibe
So lucid and real
That it exists in
Different times and places
As what it is
Throughout
It only evolves
But much like branches
Of the trees
You never know
Where it turns
And takes rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment