Saturday, October 16, 2010

Burnt


i walk out from your eyes,
no will to say goodbye,
through the woods i walk,
absolutely no will to talk.

lost in the forest i wonder,
world of happiness i surrender,
i look around i see no way,
everything is rough everything is gray.

and then you,i see
the only bright colour to me,
but you are gone forever,
you dont wish to see me ever.

'coz you have found someone,
i am to you gone and done,
my eyes still crave your smile,
my heart can still wait for a while.

now that i know we are to part,
i wish not to see you and i change my path,
dont know where ill be gone,
but to you ill be forgone.

now hoping to see something bright,
in this dull and dark and sad night,
another day gone another lesson learnt,
ill put you on this paper which will be burnt.

1 comment:

  1. Its hard to compare... But this feeling never stops... I know of someone who after 25 years still feels the same towards me... Cherish you are able to express. Cherish you are able to feel wait it shall reach... Looks silly, looks unimportant,yet it happens and finally down your memory lane someday for sure you will know they are precious till u leave your body. Moments can never be described in words... and unfortunately we dont know yet the art of Zen!

    ReplyDelete