Saturday, October 16, 2010

take care sweety...


I feel miserable right now ,and when i talk to, it feels like you don't want to talk to me. I feel like being used and not yet thrown... what is it that you still crave?what is that you want from me now?now that i am doing what you want me to, you are not liking it, i am going according to you but you don't know what u really want from me.

What i have realized is dat staying away from is actually helping me through,i know that i don't love you,it is just an infatuation, and it will soon be over, and i want that soon to be very soon, i haven't told i like you though, you might not think that i actually like you because the way we talk makes it look like a very healthy and friendly relationship, you think i am a good friend of yours, but i know its my mistake that i have not told you about how i feel.As i was saying what i have realized is staying away from you is actually helping me through getting rid of your thought, the more i do not talk to you , the more i do not miss you.

Another thing that i realized was that i can pretend very well. if you are reading this you might not know its for you, because the way i pretend to be your friend explains how good i am. Manipulating you is another thing that i know,if i tell you its not for you, you will believe me, so basically i can pretend and manipulate you. i am happy that i am good at something , otherwise i am no good in anything that might have helped me create a nice bond with you.

I know you look for a few good qualities in men you are interested in, he should be tall dark and handsome , being physically strong could be another quality, i know i am neither tall, nor dark, nor handsome and i am definitely not physically strong ... but one thing i could have guaranteed was, i could have helped you through any situation , anything, i could have been there when you would need me the most but sadly i am not good enough for you.

But again as i have realized it was just an infatuation and i can get over it , ill try my best not talking to you, i will be in a miserable condition but that for a fact is sweet misery for me, i still like you , but i don't like myself liking you now. if you are in case wondering why i have resulted in ignoring you, its just that i know i am a friend of yours and i cant see you in any kind of situation which you don't like , and of course because i feel like just another guy in your life who is getting after you and irritating you. i know you need a little more space than required so i think this is it. you will still not be able to make out that i am ignoring you or this very note i am writing is for you, but i know that you will be (hopefully) a lot happier then before.

i am feeling relieved now that i have put my feelings here, you take good care of yourself... stay happy .

( i wrote this for someone dear to me... when i told her the reality that i had written this for, things changed, and we haven't been talking since then)

1 comment:

  1. The logical side always reasons out, the turmoil is the other side which for sure understands the depth of feelings... Tell me if you can overcome the thought... reasons ...

    ReplyDelete